2017-18 EIPS Parent Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2017-18 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included 20 questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2015-2018 Three-Year Education Plan:
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement, partnerships and communication
The overall Division results represent 2,918 responses from parents and guardians across EIPS. This was an increase in responses from 2,678 in the previous year.
Parent Survey Results: Woodbridge Farms Elementary WBF Parent Survey 2017-2018
The survey results for Woodbridge Farms have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength:
- 90% of parents agree/strongly agree that their child(ren) has/have an understanding of First Nations, Metis and Inuit culture and history
- 87% agree/strongly agree that their child(ren) is/are being taught knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to be successful in life
- 95% agree/strongly agree that school staff care about their child(ren)
Opportunities for growth:
- 84% agree/strongly agree that their child(ren) are demonstrating growth in literacy, which is 2% below the district result
- 68% satisfied/very satisfied with the resources available to support their child(ren)'s learning
- 73% responded that the quality of education their child(ren) experienced at school improved or stayed the same
The feedback gathered will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS 2015-2018 Three-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.